Ceranimals Start Up

 With this last unit of Social Entrepreneurship, we mostly looked at what it would be like to own and create our own social business. The goals of a social business are way more centered towards a social good than just gaining profit to expand. We got to meet with the founder of our school Eric Davis who had some very interesting insight into owning a business and how he built up each and every one.

To end the trimester we were to create our own social businesses and create a business plan for them as if we were marketing to investors. Below is my business plan and how I went about my idea for my LLC Ceranimals.



Ceranimals Slide Show | DN | 2023

This project was one I rushed through but am still happy with how the idea developed. I wish I could’ve added so much more but the time allotted did not have me completing this project without skipping out on som of the math. I´m disappointed that I couldn´t have done more but am happy for the community that surrounded me while I was trying to get all of this work in and for my efforts put toward all other aspects of the project.

Comments

Popular Posts