My True Cost of College

In these first lessons of our Economics: Risking Value, we've reviewed how the market sustains itself, finds its equilibrium, and different tactics used in trade that help and hinder our economy's model. This project is probably the biggest one I can think of to date requiring us to think of multiple possibilities for our futures including college and career choice and then to graph those out through how much it'll cost for all four years of college and how efficiently we can pay it off. Interviewing someone who has a profession we could possibly be interested in was also required of us for this Action Project and while I do quote the interview only once in my slideshow I do think that my interviewee had many valuable things to say about the professional world and how she's managed through building her own business and trying different professions.


What better way to start than an introduction click below for what exactly this project will do and my aspirations as I prepare for my next steps in college.

College Project Intro | DN | 2022


Next was to start my research into what colleges I'd be interested in to pursue a study of plant sciences. Below is my completed slideshow including graphs and descriptions of my choices for a specific college or career choice. 
College Slideshow | DN | 2022


While I have already detailed some of my reflections on this project in my slideshow I do think it is worthwhile to say that while this project was strenuous it was still a very valuable learning experience, especially for what I and the rest of my class will have to know next and this year. Reading about what I could be doing in the future has gotten me really excited about what could be in store for me and I cannot wait to see what other colleges have to offer.

Comments

Popular Posts